Wednesday 13 April 2011

Should've Gone To The AGM

To be honest, as a club bailiff I should've really been at the AGM. Instead, I saw the opportunity to fish the lake, I was the only one on the lake again.
I'm starting to get back in tune with the lake now and felt quite confident having caught on my previous two trips and having baited the swim the night before. I've had some of the boilies I use made in black and it has proved successful in stopping the birdlife diving down and guzzling them, they just don't seem to be able to see them.
 Unfortunately, neither did the fish on this trip. I did however spend a very relaxed evening listening to the local bell ringers practicing in the distance at dusk with this as my view.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice View i must say, I think maybe you should put the odd Green spot on the Black Boilie's just to let the Carp see them, But then again the smell should attract the hungry ones,
    Good Luck,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete